What Can I Recycle?
Are you open on weekends?
We open from 8:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m on Saturdays. Closed on Sundays and Holidays. We have 24-hour FREE drop off. See our staff at the security gate.
What are you paying for scrap steel, copper, aluminum, or stainless steel?
As markets change from one day to the next, we advise you to give our knowledgeable staff a call for current price on your material. This is done to ensure you are paid the highest price possible for your scrap.
Do you take appliances?
Yes, we take all appliances for recycling at no charge. If an appliance has Freon such as a refrigerator or deep freeze, they must be identified up front and there will be a charge of $10.50 per unit to safely and environmentally extract the Freon. Please avoid illegal dumping as the bylaw fine for doing so is $500.
Do you recycle cars?
Yes, we can arrange towing for you. All fluids must be drained and mercury switches removed.
Scrap Vehicle Acceptance Policy
What can be recycled?
Just a few examples of recycled materials are:
|Aluminum Door Frames||Copper Pipe||BX Aluminum Wire||Lead Acide Batteries|
|Appliances||Brass Fittings||Insulated & Bare Copper Wire||Starters|
|Aluminum Windows||Sinks||House Wire||Alternators|
|Brass Hardware||AC Untis||Data-Communication Wire||Radiators|
|Keys||Tech Cable||Catalytic Converters|
|Hot Water Tanks||Aluminum Rims|
How does recycling work?
- Separate your material: Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Insulated Wires, Stainless Steel, Electric Motors, etc.
- Bring it to our location and we will pay you a fair price.
- Each type of materia is weighed (by the pound or ton) and graded by our experienced buyers.
- Various payment methods to suit your company needs.
How does recycling help you?
- Helping the environment by keeping it out of the landfill: All Metal is Recyclable!
- Cash back from excess material from a job site, renovation or project.
- Recycling helps reduce costs of new materials for future projects.
Download our Scrap Acceptance Policy
“Scrap-recycling facilities are like mines above ground, rich with resources that can be reused to preserve the environment, at a fraction of the cost to mine and refine metals from virgin ores. Scrap metal is not waste or trash. Rather, it is a continuous resource – made from old automobiles, appliances, buildings, bridges, airplanes and more. Scrap metal may, in fact, be one of our most precious resources. Because it can be re-melted and reshaped into new products countless times, scrap metal is a resource that will never be depleted.”